Monday, March 24, 2008

Newport Coast - Day 1

Well this morning I awoke to gorgeous ocean views from my bed. It is nice a toasty in Southern California (85 degrees today). Dan and I took a long walk on my favorite beach path at Crystal Cove State Beach. They have these great walking paths and you are surrounded by gobs of yellow wildflowers. We saw two huge snakes and a ton of colorful lizards. When you get to the end of the path you have a gorgeous view of the Newport and Corona del Mar coastlines. They certainly named Corona del Mar (Crown of the Sea) properly. I love the natural rock formations jetting out from the cliffs. On the way back we took a path down to the beach and walked back on the shore. After our long walk we went swimming and relaxed by the pool and played a game of travel scrabble (one of our personal favorites). I saw a large family with Oregon State clothes on and I thought how happy they must be for sunshine on their Southern California vacation. Personally I am looking forward to cooler weather in a few days. I love walking on the deserted beach all bundled up listening to the crashing waves. After a hot shower we are now expecting Ben, Lindsay, Caleb, Lindsay's sister Rachel, and Joe and Kristy for dinner and games. So far things are going very well here in Newport. Yea for Easter Break!

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background