Monday, August 22, 2011

Favorite Things: Baby Legs!!!


So one of the baby/kids items that I think are so cute are the leg warmers from Baby Legs.  Today and tomorrow only (Aug. 22-23) the entire site is 50% off and shipping is only $3.95 or free if you order $30 or more.  The coupon code is "Halfoff".  Happy shopping!


Of course  my favorites are the newborn BabyLegs:
These are called "Little Sunshine" and it is one of my favorite styles.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love baby legs, too!

Room for More said...

so sweet! Oh how I wish if I knew if Mudpuppy was a girl/boy! Probably best I didn't you know?
If it is a girl, Zulily better watch out! LOL!

kdactyl said...

Okay...You totally sucked me in to this...I just spent over $40 on this site...but boy did I get some deals...the cutest kneehi socks and tights too. Thanks for the heads up.

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background