We got a call from Snowflakes today that the first donor family to get our profile accepted us! We haven't seen their profile yet and are anxious to determine if this family is a match for us. I'll keep you posted! Once we are matched it can take anywhere from 1-3 months for the legal paperwork to be completed and the embryos to be shipped to our fertility clinic. If this family is our match our transfer will most likely be in April, May, or June. If this family is not a good match for us our profile will go out to a different family on Friday. I am so thankful for good news after our difficult news last Thursday.
5 comments:
I'm so happy for you! I'll be waiting on pins and needles to find out if this is "the one." :) Good luck!!
How AWESOME! Can't wait to hear if you found your match!
2Jens
That's exciting! Can't wait to hear more! :)
Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear more!
Just found your blog - can't wait to find out if this is the match God has for you!!
Post a Comment