Saturday, September 18, 2010

Transfer Date - October 18th!

Yesterday I scheduled our embryo transfer with Dr. K.  We will go visit him on Monday to set our appointment dates, get my medication protocol, learn how to do the shots, and pick up our medications.  (I say "our" because Dan is going to have to help me with the shots.)   I am excited that we have an official date to look forward to although October 18th feels pretty far away.  I suppose at our appointment we will learn a bit more about our four embryos too.  We don't know how they are frozen yet but my best guess is that they are frozen in pairs.  Let's get this show on the road!!!

8 comments:

Room for More said...

we are home and so excited to see you have a date! Woo-hoo!!

Room for More said...

I meant we just got back in town. sorry. I will do a BIG catch up post later and will e-mail you this week to catch up!

Little Lesiw said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy that you have a date! I know it feels like forever (I sooooo understand how hard the wait can be - lol) but this is super exciting news. :)

Now this gives me even more reason to look forward to October!!!

Lacie said...

YAY!!! Congrats on getting this on the books! You are right behind me!

happymomof4 said...

I was right there with you not to long ago, however once you get your schedule etc.. it seems like things start to move. I am schedule for transfer on Oct.6th so not too much before you. Thinking about you, and hoping the next 29 days fly by:)

Christina said...

Yay! Things will start moving a bit quicker once you start your protocol!

Ashley said...

YAY! That's so exciting! And it will start moving along quickly once you start the meds and all. Less than a month now!

Mary Massie said...

The Massies are so excited for the both of you!! October can't come soon enough!

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background