No, we still don't have news on our new transfer date but I am excited to tell you all about a way you can help us with our adoption!
This is my cousin Rachel and her family. Rachel and her DH know all about the struggles and joys that come with adoption. Rachel (an adoptee herself) and her DH have adopted both domestically and just recently they adopted from Korea. To help finance their adoptions several years ago Rachel put her mad artistic skills together to found her business Little Lesiw which creates accessories out of designer fabrics. Now that their adoptions are paid for she has generously decided to run a special this weekend only (Saturday to Monday evening / Jan. 15-17)) on the Little Lesiw Outlet on Etsy and a large percentage of the profits will be donated towards financing the adoption of our 12 embryos and our next transfer which we hope will happen by late February. Rachel's signature is the "Bloom" which has been featured on Baby Steals, Kid Steals, in retail stores, and on the cute little kids of the famous. Please pass the word of the Little Lesiw Adoption Sale to anyone who might enjoy purchasing some great deals at Little Lesiw and supporting our embryo adoption at the same time. While all the pictures here feature Rachel's blooms on kids, I wear them all the time! (Rachel even has featured ties for little boys in this sale! Rachel has a passionate and loyal fan base so shop early for the best selection. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do. =)
Birthday Fun
4 years ago






3 comments:
So excited to put my order in. The etsy site sais they will be back soon. Do I order off of her website?
You want to order off the Etsy site. Rachel is loading it tonight and the shop will open in the morning! Yea!
how fun! I will go check it out!
Post a Comment