Thursday, February 9, 2012

Three Months Old!

Lena sitting in her Bumpo for the first time.  She likes the new sit up position. 
She has been very fascinated with her tongue lately.  She tries to lick everything in reach.  I am sure this will only get worse as she learns to grab things.
She is just outgrowing newborn clothes and can now wear 0-3 months clothes!  It is really funny because when we are out everyone always comments about how tiny she is.  At 9.5 pounds now she is enormous to us! 
She is a great baby but she still has her "moments".  She can get really mad really fast; especially when she is eating and you take her bottle from her.
She loves her mama and pop and smiles quite a lot.  She even giggled for the first time the other day.  We love to spend lots of time singing and playing in the activity gym mat.
Like I said she likes to lick/eat things...it is kind of funny sometimes like the other day she was licking the side of her high chair.  Crazy girl..
She likes to scream too.  Usually this happens when she is having a really good time but is getting tired.  It is that typical madness-before-the-crash type of thing.  When she screams we know it is soon nap time!

3 comments:

Britney said...

gotta love 'em bumbos!

Pat Orr said...

I'm smiling...I'm smiling...I'm smiling. She has that effect on me :)

Ginny said...

She is so adorable! I LOVE all her faces; what a personality! I remember my boys licking everything, too. It's a funny phase.:) I'm laughing at your comment on how people say how tiny she is because my boys were both close to 12 lbs at one month, and everyone would ask what I did to make them so big (as if we choose what size they are)! At almost 2 and almost 5, they are both an average size. You would never believe it, but I was a BIG baby...and now I'm just over 5 feet and 100 lbs...You never know, Lena may one day be very tall (or she may stay petite, which I have to say, isn't too bad;)). Lena is God's perfect creation. Thanks for sharing the great pics! Hope to see you soon!

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background