1. No eating after 8pm (even during middle of the night feedings)
2. Make and eat a large chopped salad before every dinner.
3. Put veggies into everything I make. (protein shakes, pasta dishes, soups, etc)
4. Exercise everyday: even if it is only going for a 30 min walk
5. Substitute decaf hot tea with splenda for hot chocolate, chai latte, and apple cider.
So far this month I have lost five pounds for a total of 8 pounds of baby weight lost. It feels good to be disciplined again. I have set three mini goals in my weight loss journey:
1. Lose 30 pounds by the time we leave for Chicago.
2. Lose 60 pounds by the time we leave for Hawaii.
3. Lose 78 pounds by the time we try for baby Shack #2
It sounds like a lot, but having done it before I know it is very do-able. =)
![]() |
| So we are on our way to going from this chubby couple... |
| ... to going back to this less chubby more in shape couple! |

1 comment:
Way to go~ you can do it! And, by the way, Hawaii??? Jealous!
Post a Comment