...Much is Required! So I've found many new ways to stay accomplished in my new life as a stay at home mom.
I garden:
I craft:
I shop for nutritious ingredients at the farms:
I cook nutritious meals:
I take care of my sweet girl:
And I do a bunch of other less picture worthy stuff too! (Like couponing, exercising, cleaning, bill paying, blogging, bible reading, etc.) Life is good!
Birthday Fun
4 years ago
.jpg)
4 comments:
I am so glad that you have time to enjoy all of those things You deserve it!
LOVE IT!
Look at you go! I think you do a better job at this stay at home mom thing than I do. I feel like I can't find time to do much of anything, although I do have a mobile child now. I need to figure out how to use my time more wisely.
I think you do better than me, too, and I just have Chris, me, and the cats to take care of right now! I'm impressed!
I really like that wreath. It's so sweet.
Post a Comment