Monday, October 8, 2012

Meeting with Dr. K

We have officially begun our next embryo transfer cycle to try to bring one (or two) of Lena's siblings into this world!  I just took my first shot of medicine Thursday night and will be making lots of doctor trips during the next few weeks leading up to our transfer date on November 5th.  Back in the doctor's office on Friday, I just sat there bubbling with gratitude and excitement (such different emotions than previous visits to the infertility doctor) as I waited to be called in to my appointment.  How is it that God has given Dan and I this amazing gift of Lena and her siblings?  My heart yearned for Lena's brothers and sisters who are still frozen in a cryogenic storage tank just a few rooms from where I was waiting.  We feel so blessed, so excited, almost to the point where I wonder if I should guard my heart a bit more... I know after all how brutally disappointing this process can be.  Please pray for us as we walk through this process again.  Thank you friends! 

No comments:

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background