Wednesday, October 23, 2013

FET #5 Update: Aunt Flow is MIA!

This post is for my EA buddies and to my male family and friends...you might just want to skip this one.

Our plans for an October FET have been delayed!  In August when we found out we lost our babies from my pregnancy in FET #4 the last words Nurse A had for me were, "give us a call when you get your period."  After I went off my meds I miscarried surprisingly fast (on September 7th).  I decided to let my body rest for one menstrual cycle and figured we would just begin our next FET cycle at the beginning of October when my next period was due.  Well...my body has other plans apparently. It has been 46 days and counting since my miscarriage and still no period.  While this is not totally unusual, it is unusual for me.  I can only assume my body is readjusting after my pregnancy and miscarriage in August.  I know what you might be thinking...I am not pregnant.  I took a test; it was negative.  At least we've had additional time to raise the funds for our next transfer.  We are only $823 away from our goal of $2500 we need for Dr. K's FET fees!  My EBAY sales have been steady.  In fact I need to prep a bunch of items to restock my store because the inventory is so low!  It has been really neat to see how my EBAY store has allowed family and friends to support our adoption and be part of this process.  Here is just one example:
This is a package of love; an item one friend donated to our adoption fund eBay store and then bought by another friend.
Hopefully "Aunt Flow" will make her appearance soon.  We have a fun family adventure planned at the end of November for my cousin's wedding and I would hate to delay my cycle or have our FET be too close to our trip.  Stay tuned!

UPDATE....(10/30).....54 days and counting...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

How annoying! Hope Aunt Flow shows up soon!

Room for More said...

Hope she is here by now! KUP!

Ginny said...

I wouldn't normally be wishing for a friend to get a visit from Aunt Flow...but hoping she comes soon!!! Happy 2nd birthday to little miss Lena, too! :)

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background