Five years ago today I got one of the most important phone calls of my life and I missed it while I was at my friend Sarah's baby shower. I remember after the shower was over standing on the sidewalk outside the house nervously listening to
this voicemail message....the message that brought news that would change my life. March 5, 2011 was the day that Lena and McKinley were thawed as embryos after being frozen together by their genetic family in 2006. We received this precious picture of these embryos four days after this phone call on transfer day. Lena and her twin (on the left) were transferred to my womb and McKinley (on the right) was refrozen and kept in frozen storage for almost three more years before she was thawed again and transferred to my womb. I kept this voicemail on my phone for four years...I couldn't ever bring myself to delete it and so I recently recorded it instead. The Lord has done things in my life that I would never have imagined. Miraculous things! He is so very good to me.
http://youtu.be/zHw6DwcRvjM
1 comment:
Love this! God is so good!
Post a Comment