Another new series of posts I am starting on my blog are my Heroic Heart profiles. I have always been drawn to inspirational stories of people who have fought back against the odds and in a display of tremendous character found success. Sometimes these people are celebrities, or profile stories in a newspaper, or personal acquaintances. Their successes may look very different from each other but the one common factor in each story is that they have taught me an important life lesson through their own living example. I hope you are challenged by these individuals as I have been.
". . .that which we are, we are,
One equal-temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
- "Ulysses", Alfred Lord Tennyson
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
Proverbs 27:17
1 comment:
I look forward to reading these!
And as it is Friday, I am saying a prayer for you that you hear some forward-motion news.
xoxo
Post a Comment