We got the email we have been waiting and waiting for this afternoon! Our donor family has decided to move forward and wants to get the contracts signed! We are sooooo relieved! While I was willing to accept that they had changed their minds I did not want to have to go back and start the matching process all over again. The delay was simply because they were very busy with raising their kids and grad school etc. not because they were having second thoughts. Our coordinator said they really liked our letter we sent them last week and it helped reaffirm their selection of us as the future parents of their embryos.
The next step is to sign the contracts and pay our adoption fees. The contracts willl most likely be sent out on Saturday. I am praying that our donor family signs the contract right away so we don't have to wait much longer before the embryos begin their journey to California. I am not sure how this delay has impacted our tenative timeline. A May transfer may not happen at this point but June is good too! I am just happy that our match is on!
Thanks for praying for us. That was tough!!!
Birthday Fun
4 years ago
7 comments:
Yay! Praising God for your good news! :)
WHOO - HOO!!!! I just saw your status on FB and I was freaking out that you would write such a 'teaser' and then go to Spin Class!!!
Thank goodness I thought to check your blog! ;)
I am SOOOOO happy for you guys and it's such an answer to prayer that you got an ANSWER! ;) And it's the icing on the cake that it's the answer we're wanting!!!
We gotta celebrate this weekend. We can't wait to see you guys!!!
Awesome! Glad to hear good news!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)
Congrats!
happy dancing for you!
We are rejoicing and giving thanks for this great news. Can't wait for those babies to get here.
Post a Comment