I have to add another favorite thing today since it also involves a time sensitive sale!
My cousin, Rachel, is amazingly crafty and creative. She owns a business called Little Lesiw which specializes in hair accessories. You must check out her current sale on Etsy where her signature blooms and bitty blooms are crazy cheap!
Here is a little bit about Rachel, who with her husband Bob, is in the process of their second adoption:
After adopting our beautiful little girl at birth, Little Lesiw hair accessories was born so that I could create fun and stylish 'flair' for my baby.
I find true enjoyment out of making 'bows' and often give them as gifts to friends and family. Word of mouth has built interest in my collections and now I have the need for online selling. (So many thanks to those of you who have made this possible!)
My husband and I are now in the process of our 2nd adoption and hope that Little Lesiw hair accessories will play a part in bringing our next child home to us.

2 comments:
Hi Elizabeth! So excited for you and Dan! Can't wait to follow along and see how God works this all out for you. :) Thanks for the favorite things too! :) Lots of love, Lisa
oh my wonderful cousin... you are too, too kind. :)
Post a Comment