Birthday Fun
4 years ago
Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!
Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!
5 comments:
Yes, Soon would be good! Waiting is so hard!
The waiting is SO hard. UGH. Checking your e-mail a hundred times a day just to see if there is any news is SO frustrating! Hang in there! Thinking of you!!!
OOOh, that would be so annoying to have to wait on them! What's taking so long??? Praying they hurry up!
Does Snowflakes give you guys a deadline in which both contracts have to be signed/notarized? I hope so - The genetic parents may need a little motivation to get it done! Hope to hear the good news, soon!
I was happy to find your blog through Jennifer. We are finishing our HS renewal up and are working on out family profile. I look forward to reading about your journey. We haven't 'announced' our adoption plans on the blog yet, but are very excited about this direction God has led us to!
Post a Comment