Birthday Fun
4 years ago
Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!
Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!
11 comments:
Congratulations once again E! We are prayerful too for a VERY smooth process to an October FET!
(p.s. my word verification word is "clinic"--how ironic!)
many, many, TEXAS-SIZED hugs!!
OOOH!!! So incredibly excited for you! Congrats, and praying for a SMOOTH contrac, shipping and transfer this time around!
Yippee!! I was just praying for you today actually - I asked the Lord that he would allow you to be matched by July - I'll continue praying to that end! :)
Praying the PERFECT match is here!!!! HUgs!!!
Praise God! That's so exciting to hear!
Yea! Praying these little snowflakes make it to California.
That's so great! I hope it all works out!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations on your new match! Praying this is the match that provides you with your take-home baby!
yeah!!!!! we are rejoicing with you two in God's goodness. I know this is another step in all the wonderfulness He has planned for your family!
Big hugs!!!!!
Praying Praying Praying!!! So excited for you both!
Post a Comment