In these last few weeks I have been reminded of the good things in our lives as Dan and I have had wonderful time together with friends and time alone on several special dates. We have been the recipient of words of encouragement and love. We have been reminded of the blessing of friends, family and community. Thank you Jesus for these blessings and for reminding me that a joyful heart is a gift and happiness is a choice.
(Me and my favorite blessing.)
Birthday Fun
4 years ago

3 comments:
Great perspective, Elizabeth. I hope you & Dan get matched with embryos very soon! :)
I am just catching up on all you have been going through, Elizabeth. Huge hugs to you, sweetie, and I am so thankful that God has shown you the many blessings He has for you.
I will be praying for you still as I know the heartache can just well up at anytime. Praying God's peace will continue to surround you and He will lead you to the perfect embryos that He has planned and already ordained for you to adopt. I remember making that decision, and it was not an easy one.
I am so glad I 'met' you Elizabeth! You have been a true sister in Christ to me and I am honored to travel this journey with you. I pray daily for you and Dan and God willing we WILL have that cup of tea someday. I imagine us pushing our strollers with our little ones when we do! Love you!
Post a Comment