Friday, February 11, 2011

The Post I've Been Waiting To Write: The Waiting Ends and the Shots Begin!

It has been a messy few weeks going back a forth between lawyers, clinic coordinators, and notaries but today I had my baseline ultrasound, baseline bloodwork, and FET scheduling session.  FET #2 is scheduled for March 9th!  YEA!!!!!  The first thing I said to Dr. K this morning was "It is soooo glad to be back!".  Our donation contract should finalize sometime on Monday and our 12 2PN embryos will officially be ours!  I start twice a week delestrogen shots on Wednesday and I am so excited!  Shots mean we are getting close!  (Can you tell I am excited?  I can't stop using exclamation marks!)



MARCH 9th!

9 comments:

Mary Massie said...

YAY!!! We are so excited for you! We will be praying and praying and praying.

Little Lesiw said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I am SOOO excited for you - and I think you can use as many exclamation points as you want!!! :)

Angelwingsbaby said...

So excited for you!!!!!!Can't wait!!! :-)

Melody Lietzau said...

Rejoicing and praying over all the details.

Earle-girl said...

HOORAY!!!

Ashley said...

YAY! That's great news! Enjoy those shots! =)

Diane said...

I'm so excited to be walking down this road at the same time you are! Remembering you and your little ones in my prayers!

Koren Leggett said...

!!! YAY !!!
I'm sure you've never been as excited to get lots of shots in your life. :)

sending hugs and prayers

Christina said...

So excited! I've told you how special March 9th is! Let the shots begin!

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background