This past Wednesday I drove in record time to Dr. K's office for my ultrasound and bloodwork. I had a list of questions to ask him but he decided we should talk about our embryos at our appointment this coming Wednesday. Boo! I love to plan, to have a plan, and I can't wait to plan with Dan and Dr. K for our transfer on March 9th. The good news is that my body seems to be doing everything it is supposed to. Dr. K did have to increase my delestrogen dosage from .2cc to .25cc. So this Wednesday is the big appointment where we will have to make decisions about which embryos to use how many to thaw and transfer, etc. I also have to have Dr. K fill out paperwork for the leave of absence that I am taking from work during the two week wait. I don't think I can be on hormones, deal with the 2WW, and be around 16 and 17 year olds all day without stressing out which is strictly against doctor's orders. Well, it was hard last time anyways. Hopefully more exciting details to come after Wed.'s doctor visit.
4 comments:
It's getting closer. Praying, hopeful, and excited.
Teenagers and stress free definitely do not mix!
We're getting so close! I'm excited to hear about your embryos after your next appointment.
It's so close!!! Can't wait to hear more details!
I agree with Diane...teenagers and stress free definitely don't mix!
I totally understand the need to plan! It is getting so close! YAY!
Post a Comment