Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our Adoption is Final!

Today we received word that our donation contract for our 12 embryos is final!  We are officially on schedule for our transfer three weeks from today on March 9th.  Today we began shots again.  Three weeks will fly by and our transfer will be here before we know it!

13 comments:

Angelwingsbaby said...

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! I can't wait :-)

Pat Orr said...

Big answer to prayer. Praise God.

JenJen said...

yay!!! Congrats!!! Won't be long now!!!

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Yay! Yes, three weeks will fly by!

Melody Lietzau said...

I think those are my absolute favorite words. OUR ADOPTION IS FINAL. LOVE IT!

Diane said...

So excited for you! Yay!

Christina said...

Great news!

Britney said...

yayayyy!!!!!!!!!!

Room for More said...

I am so very excited fro you both!!

Ashley said...

SO exciting! Congrats!!

Ashley said...

Hey~ I have 2 partial boxes of needles that I can send you if you can use them. Email me at weareexpectingmiracles.yahoo.com and I can give you the details. If you don't want them let me know, too. Thanks!

happymomof4 said...

YAH! Happy for you all:)

karen nandor said...

Yeah! praise- praise the Lord. We will continue to pray. Love you both!

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background