Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Doppler Has Arrived!


Several weeks ago Dan and I won an ebay auction for a pocket fetal doppler and today I picked it up at the post office and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat again!  It was $45 for a brand new doppler.  I love that we can hear the heartbeat whenever we want now!  I am really looking forward to our ultrasound on Monday so we can know if we are having a boy or girl!!!

This is the video that explains how the doppler works. 

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Too cool! I'd be listening all the time! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!!

Diane said...

I can't believe you find out the gender on Monday! So exciting!

kdactyl said...

I rented one for my first pregnancy and borrowed one for my 2nd. It was the single most comforting thing I had during my pregnancy...especially leading up to feeling regular movement.

We found out the gender of our last baby at 16 weeks...so exciting to hear what you are carrying in there. I have both a boy and a girl so I can't even tell you what I hope you have...they are each awesome in their own way and you will love, love, love everthing about them no matter the gender!

kd

Christina said...

Aren't fetal dopplers awesome!? I bought one when I was pregnant with Genevieve, but I didn't get nearly as good of a price ;). Can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes!

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background