![]() |
| Lena wearing one of her Little Lily Hair Bow headbands. |
I also ordered this new natural flower headband to go with Lena's Easter dress which is natural light brown and white.
There are many cute bows in the stores these days but I love ordering from small business owners. They customize their products to your needs (Lisa can change the colors and size of the flowers and the headband to your specifications.) They are much better quality and I like supporting small business owners/stay-at-home-moms like Lisa.
If you don't have Facebook you can order by emailing Lisa at: lilygyouandme@gmail.com
![]() |
| Lisa - Owner of Little Lily Hair Bows |




2 comments:
Those are cute! I wish I had known about her earlier. I just ordered several headbands and bows off etsy. And you definitely should post more pics of little Lena!
Very cute!
Post a Comment