It has been a year since I have started to work to take off the weight I gained while I was pregnant. I've been making some progress and am finally at my pre-pregnancy weight! Now I am going to begin training for the Orange County Half Marathon in May and work on toning with strength training as my next fitness goal.
At delivery I had gained 74 pounds. After the swelling went down I lost 16 pounds ending up with 58 pounds of baby weight. So here is a visual diary of the loss of those 58 pounds...
 |
| March 2012 - Down 8 pounds |
 |
| July 2012 - Down 16 pounds |
 |
| September 2012 - Down 30 pounds |
 |
| February 2013 - Down 58 pounds |
And here is a side view comparison...
 |
| March 2012 |
 |
| February 2013 |
And this is how I feel about all this...
I can't wait to show you an updated pic after my half marathon three months from now in May!
8 comments:
Awesome!
Keep up the great work!!!Can't wait to see more pictures.
That's great, Elizabeth!!
I am so proud of you. I am totally struggling to lose the weight I gained AFTER the baby was born (2 years ago). I had gestational diabetes so did not gain much while pregnant...but then kind of went a little too hog wild after and then couldn't find the time to work out (work full time and two kids...not a good recipe for free time). I'm finally making progress but it is slooooow. You give me motivation. keep up the good work!!!!
Way to go, Elizabeth! You look great!
Awesome!
You look fabulous!!!
Way to go!!! Sorry my comment is so late! I am not the most techno savvy person and somehow wasn't following your blog! So glad to be on track now : ) You look awesome and can't wait for the picture in May!
Post a Comment