Sunday, February 17, 2013

Messy Girl

So it seems that at least once a day I find myself in a situation much like this:

"Oh my!  What happened here!?"
In case you can't tell, that is $2 worth of wipes on the chair/floor.

And usually not too far away I find a "Little Miss Someone" like this:
With not shame, nor remorse, nor fear, but immense joy on her face.  I am sure Lena isn't totally alone in this but the girl LOVES making messes and she is quite skilled at it too.  It kind of amazes me how stealthily and quickly she gets into things.  She is so incredibly chatty that when it is too quiet in her play area I know she is up to (or rather into) something.  Yeah, I spend a lot of time cleaning...and re-cleaning.  Good thing I generally like to clean.

2 comments:

happymomof4 said...

Oh my, my little one is the same way, except she's says proudly "I make mess!". Lol!!!!

Ashley said...

Kaylee likes to get in the wipes, too. Wonder what it is about them?

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background