I am reminded how amazing our bodies are when I finish a long run. It feels good to be healthy, to push myself, and be the athlete that I know I can be. I had to buy some new workout pants as I have worn out my old ones. I came across these on sale at Old Navy and I LOVE them! They are compression pants and I can't believe how good they feel on. I can't recommend them enough!
![]() |
| Old Navy Active Compression Capris |
I also had to acquire a new pair of running shoes since I am putting in so many miles and my old running shoes are broken down. I found these Saucony Triumph 9s on clearance on 6pm.com.
I have been continuing to lose weight with a slight stall here and there. This week I broke through a two week stall with a four pound weightloss by putting in some extra miles, making sure I get more sleep, getting in four boot camp classes instead of three, and drinking lots of water. So excited that it worked! I am officially in the smallest size clothes I own and they are getting too big. What a wonderful problem to have! I hope to lose 11 more pounds before my half marathon on May 5th. ![]() |
| This is me at a fitness event this past Saturday. |



4 comments:
Way to go! Look look great!
You're beautiful!
I hate running, so I am impressed by anyone who decides to take up running like this! You look fabulous!
You look great! Keep up the good work (and start saving up your money for all those extra months in the nursing home-ha!).
Post a Comment