| Lena's favorite thing at Chuck E Cheese is pulling out the tickets when we win a jackpot. |
| Her favorite ride is the police car. How appropriate! |
After an hour of playing we toys that we didn't have to pay for.. he he..we headed to Yogurtland for some mint frozen yogurt and a romp around their outdoor fountain. Then we hit Threeway Thrift Store and scored some great Easter books, a beautiful hand crocheted shawl for me, and a new pair of size five Pediped Mary Janes for Lena. Our total purchase was under $10.00!
On the way home we dropped by Amy's Farm to pet the cows and horses and pick up some organic greens for our fruit and veggie shakes that we make with our Vitamix. This time we tried beet green thinnings which turned our shakes a pretty red color. We also picked up a tub of fresh goat cheese with french herbs from a local goat farm. Delicious! Next time I will have to remember to bring our camera so I can take a few more pictures of our next Girls' Day Out. I love spending time with my precious girl. I never had so much fun running errands!


No comments:
Post a Comment