![]() |
| This one is my favorite. |
![]() |
| We always get one good tongue shot! |
![]() |
| This one makes me laugh so hard. Lena was screaming her head off, she was so mad at me. |
Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!
![]() |
| This one is my favorite. |
![]() |
| We always get one good tongue shot! |
![]() |
| This one makes me laugh so hard. Lena was screaming her head off, she was so mad at me. |
Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!
3 comments:
You did get some great pictures!!! The last one is funny bc if you didn't say I would've thought she was laughing!!
So beautiful! What a special thing to do!
Photo shoots exhaust me! I can relate to that last shot. I've got a few pics of Gracie where the visual tells one story, but adding audio would change things quite a bit!
You and your precious Lena looked beautiful that day.
Post a Comment