Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Miracle of Miracles: Our adoption is FINAL!!!!

Our adoption is FINAL!!!!  Well I got word from our Snowflakes coordinator today that the donor family has signed the adoption contract and it is in the mail on its way to sunny Southern California!  When I saw the coordinator's email in my inbox I half expected it to be disappointing news again, but it is not!!  Good-bye pessimism, hello optimism!  I am turning a new leaf and to celebrate I bought my first maternity clothing item today on www.babysteals.com  I bought the Nina shirt in white.  Do you like?  Lilac Clothing specializes in maternity clothing that you can wear at any stage of pre-pregnancy, pregnancy, and post-pregnancy.  Let's hope I get to wear it past the "pre-pregnancy" stage.  =)
Also, I have to brag. . . Dan and his co-worker Chris won silver medals in tennis doubles at the police and fire olympics in Reno, NV today!  Congrats to my man!

7 comments:

Angelwingsbaby said...

Congrats! That's great news! I am so excited for you!

Christina said...

That is great news!

Karen said...

PTL

Ashley said...

What great news!!! So excited for you and I love the shirts! I'm definitely going to look in to those (and hope I get to wear them soon!).

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Great news! I am so happy that all is official now!

Mary Massie said...

Yay!!! that is so exciting. Praise the Lord! So happy for you both!

Room for More said...

Okay, how did I miss this post??? EEKK!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I have been working a vendor booth at the THSC (homeschool conference) this weekend. Actually Th-Sat. We have been swamped at our booth and my voice is almost gone. I look forward to catching up this week. Miss you!

BTW: congrats to Dan too!! : )

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background