I am super excited! Dr. K (my FET doctor) will be glad that I have lost over 25lbs since I have last seen him in February. I am hoping that our Italy trip/Med. cruise will be a good balance of eating delicious food and vigorous walking and exercise in the ship's gym. I am not going to think about losing weight on our trip but I don't want to gain unnecessary poundage on this trip right before my FET and my triathlon. I am excited that as soon as I come back from our trip our embies should be close to making their journey to California. I haven't spoken to the embryologist at all lately and don't really know much about when I will start my medications to prepare my body for the transfer. I think I will just give her a call on Monday to let her know we will be gone for awhile so they don't wonder where we went! I've got to get back to travel planning now. We still need to refine our plans in Rome, book a few train tickets, and finish organizing all of our packing.
6 comments:
Great job on the weight loss! I'm so jealous of your trip and can't wait to see pictures! Getting closer to your babies- yay!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited about your upcoming FET! :)
Congrats on the weightloss!! I'm also a patient of Dr. K. I had my transfer with him Friday. Best wishes to you!
Have a great trip and great job on the weight loss!
Hey Elizabeth, I finally signed up for an account so I can comment like I wanted to so many times.
Yay! You are awesome! Have fun on your trip.
Once again, I thought I posted a comment? I didn't?? Well, I thought I did!
Here is what I 'thought' I said days ago....
WONDERFUL MILESTONE!!! Congratulations!! I am so excited your FET is right around the corner!
Post a Comment