Sunday, March 6, 2011

Update from the Embryologist

This afternoon I got a call from the embryologist who wanted to give us an update on our four 2PN embryos.  One of them did not survive the thaw and died and the other three are growing.  Two of them are now 8-cell grade A embryos.  The other is a 6-cell grade A- embryo.  I think grade A is the highest you can get.   It seems like the three that survived the thaw are growing and that is good.  We should get another update before transfer day. 

6 comments:

Diane said...

I'm so sorry that the one didn't make it. It sounds like the other three are doing great, though! Yay!

Ashley said...

Sounds good- grow babies, grow!!

RShaef said...

This is NUTS!!! So excited :)

Christina said...

I'm sorry one didn't make it. Hopefully the others will keep on growing!

Room for More said...

I am sorry one of your sweeties didn't survive. I am praying for the rest of your tiny ones to be healthy and grow! I can't believe you are almost THERE!!!

Lisa said...

I am sorry that one baby didn't make it, but praising GOD that you still have three that appear to be growing beautifully! Will be praying for you and your babies :)

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background