Sunday, October 17, 2010

Just sayin. . .(thoughts on transfer morning)

I woke up a bit early today.  I am getting a little nervous.  I don't know why.  Maybe what I am feeling is more excitement.  It is going to be hard to relax especially with a full bladder which makes probably all people anxious.  But I have the peace of God in my heart, my husband by my side, the most kind Dr. you could EVER ask for, and my tunes on my mp3 to listen to.   I am looking forward to seeing the picture they will take of our thawed embryos.  It is rainy outside and I am glad I brought really comfy clothes to wear today.  I have this verse on my mind today:
"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3
 Well I am off to shower and get ready.  We get free breakfast buffet at our hotel!  (Dan is super excited about that.)  And then we will drive a short 10 min down the freeway to Dr. K's. 
 

8 comments:

Earle-girl said...

I just got choked up. Thinking of you all day today!

Christina said...

I hope everything went well! Is your Dr. K the same Dr. K at the FSAC in Thousand Oaks? If so, I totally agree--he really is great and I've only spoken with him on the phone!

embieadoptmom said...

CANNOT AGREE MORE with you on Dr. K-the best doctor EVER! Hugs, prayers and thoughts with you today as you meet your sweet ones!

happymomof4 said...

SO excited for you all!!! Hoping and praying for a positive day:)

Ashley said...

Hope you've had an amazing day- enjoy your relaxing time off! Praying for you!

Jess said...

Praying for you as you wait!!

Paula said...

Praying also! You are on my heart!

Room for More said...

I totally missed this post yesterday? Know that I was praying all day!

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background