
On this Saturday morning we are doing chores, taking care of important business, and I am working on grades for my students. Doesn't my cat Figgy look extra comfy? Dan's first time giving me my delestrogen shot on Thursday night went well. It took us a while to actually do the shot. I got nervous then Dan got nervous which made me more nervous but then he just did it and it was much easier than he thought it was going to be so we should be good for our next shot on Monday night. Monday is our mock transfer and they will also make sure the shots are doing their job in getting my body ready for the transfer. Only 16 days until our transfer! I can't believe we are this close after 7 years of waiting to parents. I am going to start filling my mp3 player with music that will help pass the time during the transfer. I am also going to lots of spin classes and using my new Bosu before I have to go on bed rest for several days after the transfer. I already feel like a marshmallow from not working out like I usually do because I've been sick for the last three weeks. I'll post again Monday night to give a report on our mock transfer.
2 comments:
Love the cat picture!
Your transfer is so close! Glad the shot went well. They'll get easier as it goes along. How long do you have to be on bedrest?
I'm so glad that your transfer is finally almost here - I will be praying for a pregnancy! :)
Post a Comment