Saturday, October 9, 2010

Progress?

Last Monday Dr. K increased my delestrogen shots from .2cc to .3cc since my dosage was not helping the lining of my uterus grow.  Ever since my first .3cc shot I have had very noticeable side effects which I did not have when I was taking the .2cc shots so I am guessing that the delestrogen is doing its job and I will have a nice thick uterine lining on Monday and our transfer will not have to be postponed.  I already have my sub plans made for my students on the days I have to take off work so it would be great not to have to re-plan everything if we have to postpone.  Only 9 days left before our transfer!!  I feel excited and really positive.  I know there is a chance the transfer might not result in a pregnancy but until that time I am choosing to be optimistic and so thankful that God has FINALLY brought us to this exciting crossroads in our journey to parenthood. 

2 comments:

andy and meg said...

Wow-I am so excited for you! We continue to pray for the pregnancy and for your health and strength during the process. I so admire your positivity. Keep it up!

Ashley said...

Hmmm...if the side effects are similar to what the Estrace does, I know what you're talking about! =) Hoping for a nice, thick lining!

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background