Monday, November 5, 2012

Just sitting in the dark waiting...

Well it is 6:30 am local time and I am up sitting on the couch in our hotel room typing in the dark while Dan gets a little more sleep.  (He is going to need it as he has sole responsibility for Lena while I am on bed rest!)  I couldn't sleep anymore, partly because I always wake up early to exercise or hang out with Lena.  Only Lena isn't here this morning; she is with my parents.   I also woke up because the bed in this hotel is hard as a rock and my back was killing me!  Lastly, I keep thinking about our transfer this morning.  We have decided to transfer two of the blasts and I am anxious/excited to see how they will do in the "thaw".  I am not nervous about the actual procedure at all.  Dr. K and his team are just so awesome at what they do.  I don't want to have to make decisions about anything.  In our first transfer they asked me if I wanted to discard one embryo that didn't look so great.  I would NEVER choose to do that and I hate it when they ask me those types of questions.  I am hoping all goes smoothly...

My shots have been going well but I feel sick from the PIO shots this time.  I don't remember being so nausiated from them last time.  After we dropped off Lena and had a nice family dinner at my parent's house last night we dropped by to see my cousin and her family.  We had a good visit and prayer time and then headed to check into our hotel and sleep.  When I left my parents' house as I walked out the door I said, "The next time you see me I will be pregnant!"  This process is so wild.  However, it is becoming more normal to me.  Well, in a couple of hours we will head over to the doctor's office.  My transfer is at 10:00am local time.  I will post from my comfy bed at home later tonight and let you know how everything went!  Pray for us today if you think about it. 

4 comments:

Room for More said...

So excited for you and I am praying for you and your two little ones. ((hugs))

happymomof4 said...

Thinking about you all and praying for a smooth transfer and that the little ones "stick" around!!! ((Hugs))

Diane said...

So excited! I hope everything went well and you are resting now!

Ashley said...

Can't wait to hear how it all went!

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background