 |
| All stocked up for Tuesday morning! 8dp5dt |
Whenever you do an embryo transfer people in the EA (Embryo Adoption) community want to know (either outwardly or secretly) if you are going to do what is affectionately known as POAS (Pee On A Stick) or take a pregnancy test before your official pregnancy blood test. Over two years ago when we had our first FET
I blogged elaborately about my personal philosophy on this issue. Basically, I would rather know as soon as possible if our transfer has been successful or not. After that first transfer failed I almost went back on my philosophy and swore off home pregnancy tests for our second transfer......that was until day 8 came around and I couldn't wait two more days for my blood test. Today Dan and I once again made the trek to The Dollar Tree for some inexpensive "Pee Sticks" because I plan on testing this time! I know though especially because one of our embryos has a good chance of developing into a blighted ovum (pregnancy with no baby) that I will wait to celebrate fully until we get our BETA results (pregnancy results from the blood tests) and see the heart beat(s) in the ultrasound at six weeks. I know I might be setting myself up for major disappointment....but I HAVE to know! Here's to hoping we get lots of dark pink lines this month!!!
6 comments:
:) Hoping you see lots of dark pink lines, great beta #'s and at least one beautiful heartbeat!!! Thinking of you all
Oh the beautiful double lines! Hope you see that beautiful sight soon!
I always wrestled with this decision as well! It's easy with doing an IUI--the doctor told me to test, so I will!
Hoping and praying right along side you. So excited to be apart of this journey once again.
Leggetts are praying with you. :-)!!!! xoxoxo
Thinking of you and praying for you guys.
Post a Comment