Monday, January 6, 2014

FET #5: Ultrasound #2


Today we had our second ultrasound at 9 weeks and 1 day.  We were excited an amazed to see our little baby wiggling on the ultrasound screen.  Baby Shack measured 25mm (just about an inch long), heart rate of 175 bpm, and is measuring at 9 weeks and 4 days a little ahead of schedule.  We are so thankful for our little fighter who is growing big and strong!  We have one more ultrasound with Dr. K on January 17th and then I will be released to my OB/GYN!  I also only have four more days of shots left which is great news for my bruised and knotted backside!  I've been taking daily injections since the beginning of November and I am ready to be done with the needles!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Yay!! I am SO excited for you guys!! And so encouraging to me as we start to think about our next transfer in a month or so. :) Looks like baby Shack is being an overachiever, which is a great way to reassure mommy that all is well. :) Oh and another big yay for no more shots in four days. Those things are brutal!!

happymomof4 said...

YAY!!!!!!!! So HAPPY to hear Baby Shack is growing big and strong:) also happy to hear the shots are almost over!!!!

Just T said...

Such wonderful news!

Diane said...

Beautiful!

Britney said...

such a testimony to God's faithfulness.

Ginny said...

So very happy for you! :)

Jess said...

Love it!!! So happy for you.

Krisa said...

I love seeing your beautiful smile! I'm so happy for you!

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background