BETA #1 - 50 at 9dp5dt (6 hours shy of 10dp5dt)
BETA #2 - 84 at 11dp5dt (6 hours shy of 12dp5dt)
BETA #3 - 514 at 15dp5dt (5 hours shy of 16dp5dt)
The good news is in! Nurse A just called to say that my third BETA (which measures the HCG pregnancy hormone) has come in at 514! We were hoping to see the BETA double every 48 hours which would make my BETA at least 336 today so to hear that it was much higher than that was exciting news to say the least. Our little miracle baby/babies are holding on and growing fast! We are so relieved, so excited, and SO THANKFUL!!!
Our first ultrasound has been scheduled for Friday, December 20th when I will be 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant and we will verify how many babies have made it and hope to see a heartbeat. It will be a long 12 day wait for that day but if I can make it through the last two weeks I can make through the next 12 days. It would be safe to assume that this has been and will be a character building experience for our family. With Lena's pregnancy my very first BETA at 10dp5dt was 425 and BETA #2 was 1121. With FET #4 my first BETA was 17 and then BETA #2 was back to 0. To have the BETA process with this FET be so drawn out and dramatic was new to us and very emotional and scary.
So here we go...Shack baby #2 is on the way! I still can't believe it! Thank you Lord for this amazing gift!
14 comments:
I have been stalking for this update! Praising God with you right now!
Awesome news! I hope the next 12 days pass quickly for you. And we will pray for a great ultrasound.
Yippee!!!! Congrats!!
Woohoo! Awesome news!
Praising God with you!! This is so exciting!!! Continuing to pray for peace and for your growing babies!!!
WOO-HOO, YAY!!!!! Such great news, so very HAPPY to read this post! Continued prayers for you all and your babies;)
YAY!!!!!! I glanced and saw a post on FB about your results, then I couldn't find it again to read it more carefully. I've been on your blog and fb page multiple times over the past few hours! :) I'm so very happy for you all. After such a roller coaster ride, I hope you rest well tonight!
Congratulations. We will keep praying for you.
Yeah! I am rejoicing with you! I will keep praying. I know how important prayer is after having our own miracle baby!
Oh my goodness such wonderful news!!!! So happy for you guys! Stuart and I will continue praying and praising :)
PRAISE GOD! This will be such a miracle story!
I just logged on and saw the stress you've been under for the past few days. We're in the same boat as ours didn't rise as they did with our previous pregnancy. Glad to hear you got some good numbers! Praying for those little ones!
So, so excited for you!!
So elated for your family! Praying for baby(ies) Shack! :)
Post a Comment