"Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?...For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength...But God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong...so that no one may boast before him...Therefore, let the one who boasts boast in the Lord."
- 1 Corinthians 1
- 1 Corinthians 1
All today I felt really strong pulling, bloating, and cramping (the right kind). The strongest I've felt in several days. I thought to myself a few times, "This baby is growing!" I feel pregnant. I know I can't pay attention to any other symptoms other than those pregnant belly sensations because of the medications I am on so I was so incredibly thankful to have the gift of those feelings today to keep the hope alive. I've been taking the cheap Wondfo tests every morning and evening to see if the test line got darker or lighter. After how I felt today I took two tests tonight and this is what I saw...
| Tonight's test is the bottom one. When I took the top test my HCG was 50. |
| Tonight's test is the bottom one. The one right above it was from early this morning and at the "9dp 5am" test my HCG was 50. |
10 comments:
We are praying for these blessed little ones. Want to meet them so badly. Hang in there. May God continue to be your peace. Love you.
I am continuing to pray!
Praying for you and your little ones friend.
Praying every time I think of you! Those hpts look beautiful!
Praying!!! Grow babies, grow!! I am SO encouraged right now. Thank you for sharing! :)
Looking good!!!
Praying for you and your babies!
Praying!!!!!
This brings tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. :0)
Grow baby, grow!
Post a Comment