Sunday, December 15, 2013

Six Weeks

Today I am six weeks pregnant.  It is still sinking in and we are looking forward to our ultrasound this Friday.  There are very few pregnancy symptoms that I can trust this early in the process but this past week a few strong first trimester symptoms that can't be attributed to my medications have begun to emerge.  I am cold, no freezing really, all the time!  I have to sleep with extra blankets,wear extra clothing, and turn up the heater while my poor husband sweats bullets.  I have to pee constantly and I am thirsty all day and night.  Just yesterday my chest has begun to get twinges and soreness (although this can be caused by my medications I haven't had any soreness until recently).  The bloating and stretchy feeling I had a lot a few weeks ago has subsided considerably but that is pretty normal.  Occasionally I will have cramping and pressure in my lower abdomen but it comes and goes.  So it seems all is well but it will be nice to see that little heartbeat on the ultrasound monitor on Friday just to know for sure.

2 comments:

Pat Orr said...

Continuing to pray for these little ones....Keep growing!!

Paula said...

We have an ultrasound on Friday too!!! Can't wait to hear your update!!

Our journey through weight loss, infertility, embryo adoption, parenthood, world travels and everyday life adventures!

Our Most Popular Posts

La Dolce Vida (Italy, Greece, Croatia, and Turkey 2010)

Elizabeth's Weightloss Journey

Body Fat Loss Goal

Start: 38.7% Body Fat at 207.0 lbs = 80.1 lbs of fat
Goal: 33.0% Body Fat by September 1, 2013
----------------------
Wk1: 38.5% at 204.0 = 78.54 lbs of fat (-1.56 lb)
Wk2: 37.8% at 205.5 = 77.68 lbs of fat (-.86 lb)
Wk3: 36.9% at 203.5 = 75.09 lbs of fat (-2.59 lb)
Wk4: 37.3% at 204.0= 76.09 lbs of fat (+1.00 lb)
Wk5: 37.4% at 201.5 =75.36 lbs of fat (-.73 lb)
Wk 6: 37.1% at 199.5 =74.01 lbs of fat (-1.35 lb)
Vacation
Wk 7: 36.2% at 198.0 = 71.6 lbs of fat
Wk 8: 36.7 at 196.0 = 71.9 lbs of fat
Wk 10: 35.9 at 198 = 71.0 lbs of fat
Took a break for FET#4....
Wk 11: 36.2% at 194.5 = 70.4lbs of fat
Wk 12 (September 1st):

Our Adoption Journey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

background