![]() |
| 39 weeks and 1 day |
| 39 weeks and 3 days |
Everyone keeps telling me that anything can happen but nothing ever does...so far. I am just trying to keep active. After my appointment yesterday I headed to our rental property to work on the back yard. I brushed and vacuumed the pool, trimmed the palm trees, and shopped for various supplies at Lowes and Walmart. The other workers probably thought I was crazy but I feel totally normal. My back doesn't hurt, I have no swelling, I am not even tired anymore- tired of waiting maybe... so why should I just sit at home and go crazy? For the next few days I am just doing more small cleaning projects around the house, trying to keep Lena entertained, and maybe do my nails again. I also kept myself busy this week by booking our next big family vacation with our timeshare points for next year. We are going to the south (Atlanta, Savannah, Charleston, and Hilton Head)! I am super excited and Lena and baby sister will love the beach time and fun activities that I am beginning to plan.
Well, at this point the plan is still to wait for my body to do things naturally. At my appointment on Tuesday (40 weeks and 2 days) we may either schedule a c-section or talk to Dr. C about going one more week. Who knows she just might be born on my birthday on August 16th!

4 comments:
soooo close!
I was so ready to be done by this point! I can't even imagine doing all that at the end. I keep checking hoping for an update that baby girl is here! Soon!
Glad you are feeling so great! I always hear that with second pregnancies thing happen fast when they finally start to happen. So hopeful for you that you body just kicks into gear soon!
That's great that you feel so well! I'm so excited to "meet" this new little girl!
Post a Comment