Little Miss McKinley Jane Shackleton arrived
via csection on Friday, August 15th at 3:45pm. She weighed 7lbs 5oz and
was 19.4 inches! We are so in love with this precious
miracle girl and thankful for a safe arrival. Lena is
excited to be a big sister and likes to call her "Kinley". More details and adorable pics
to come!
McKinley's Name
McKinley Jane is named after her
Great Grandpa Caldwell (Dan's mom's dad) and the matriarchs of both
sides of Dan's dad's family and my dad's family. McKinley is Dan's
Grandpa's first name although he was known by most as "Mack". Elizabeth
Jane Scircle was a matriarch in the mid 1800s on my Dad's side of the
family. She is my great great grandma and I am named after her as
well. Jane Elizabeth Wise was a matriarch in the mid 1800s on Dan's
dad's side of the family. She is Dan's Great Grandma.
A few family pictures:
Birthday Fun
4 years ago


3 comments:
Oh, she is too precious!!! And I love love love her name!! I've totally been stalking your blog for an update and was so excited to see this post this morning!!!! :) God is so good and it is so neat to see her sweet little face and know what a miracle she is. :)
Awwwww, Congratulations!!! So happy to hear she is here and healthy. ❤️LOVE❤️ her name and the meaning behind it. Also LOVING all the precious pictures, she is beautiful!!
I, too, have been stalking! I love her name and am so glad to see that she is here and you all are doing well! Congrats!
Post a Comment